We are Providing Consultation, Knowledge and Treatments for
Leucorrhoea / White Discharge - The discharge coming from
vagina as a result of any infection, malignancy or any
2. Blockage of Fallopian Tubes- It prevents successful
passage of the egg (ovum) to the sperm or the fertilized egg to
3. Menstrual Irregularities - Sometimes women have
problems in their menstrual cycle. They may not get periods,
get periods too frequently , have unpredictable menstrual
bleeding, or may have painful periods.
4. Ovarian Cysts - Ovarian Cysts are sacs filled with
fluid, solid material or combination of both. They can be
found inside or on the ovaries of a woman & they may be single
or multiple and can be present in one or both ovaries.
5. Uterine Fibroids - Uterine Fibrodis are Non-Cancerous
tumours that can cause excessive bleeding.
6. Ovorian Fibroid Cysts - Fibroid Cysts on ovaries are
very common , especially in women who are in their child-bearing stage.
7. Hormonal Disorders/ Underdeveloped Sex Organs.
8. Uterine Cysts - These are called Nabothian Cysts and
are found in the Cervix.
9. Anovulation/ Problem in Egg Formation - In this the
ovaries do not release Egg (oocyte) in a Menstrual Cycle.
10. Loss of Libido / Low Sex Desire - Condition in
which there is a low Sexual desire in the females.
11. Dryness of Vagina - Dryness of Vagina at the time
of Act of Sex can cause Itching & Roughness.
12. Absence of Orgasm - Condition in which the person
fails to reach an Intense Sensation of Pleasure or Sexual
13. Sexual Apathy - Totally unconcerned attitude of a
person towards her Partner.
14. Sexual Depression - It is a Mental State in which a
person consider her Sexuality - Boring, Passive & Gloomy.
15. Lack of Confidence / Hestitation to have Sex -
Condition in which a person feels afraid of Sex.
16. Premarital & Postmartial Sex Problems.
after Having Sex or Masturbation.
18. Burning Vaginal Sensation after having Sex or
19. Pain During Sexual Intercourse / Dryspareunia -
Pain during Sexual intercourse can be a warning sign of many Gynaecologic conditions that can lead to other problems if not
20. Vaginismus - It is a condition where there is
involuntary tightness of the vagina during attempted